“Veteran journalist Ronald Kessler on Friday told Newsmax TV that Hillary Clinton will likely be indicted before the general election for using a private email server to conduct classified government business as secretary of state — but will likely be pardoned by President Barack Obama.”
A top “Inside the Capital Beltway” watchdog on April 14 obtained the latest documents from the Department of State containing the Hillary Clinton’s telephone transcripts from the night of Sept. 11, 2012, a military veterans organization announced.
The released documents prove that then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton officially spoke with then-Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Kandil and told him that the deadly Islamist attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi “had nothing to do with the film,” according to Special Operations Speaks, whose membership includes former members of U.S. special forces such as the Navy SEALs, Delta Force, the Green Berets, and other SpecOps units.
The Obama administration — including Mrs. Clinton — had blamed the Battle of Benghazi on an almost totally obscure Internet video called “Innocence of Islam” and promulgated the canard that the film was responsible for the violence in Libya. Other documents include previously unreleased telephone transcripts with world leaders about the 13-hour Battle of Benghazi.
Clinton’s conversation with Egypt’s Prime Minister was first produced to the Select Committee on Benghazi on October 13, 2015 and publicized on the day of Mrs. Clinton’s testimony, October 22, but court filings in show that the record was only produced after two federal court judges ordered the State Department to produce more Benghazi-related records to Judicial Watch, a non-profit, public interest watchdog group.
The threat of litigation also forced the release of the September 11, 2012 email in which Secretary of State Hillary Clinton informed her daughter, Chelsea Clinton, by email that the attack had been launched by an al-Qaida affiliated jihadist group, rather than what she told the American people, including family members of the Benghazi victims: that it was “an anti-Muslim film” that angered protesters, as Mrs. Clinton had alleged in her official public statement one hour earlier.
The State Department released 11 documents responsive to the Judicial Watch request with large blocks of information redacted. The documents also include phone conservations between Clinton and other foreign dignitaries and heads of state during the period of the deadly terrorist attack on the Benghazi consulate.
At 10:08 p.m. on September 11, Mrs. Clinton issued an official State Department press statement blaming the attack on the Internet movie trailer for “Innocence of Muslims:”
“Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. The United States deplores any intentional effort to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. Our commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear: There is never any justification for violent acts of this kind.”
Yet the next day, in her 7:49 PM September 12 conversation with Hisham Kandil, Clinton said, “We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack – not a protest.” Kandil responded, “You’re not kidding. Based on the information we saw today we believe that group that claimed responsibility for this is affiliated with al-Qaida.”
On September 15, in a telephone call with the Egyptian Foreign Minister, Clinton emphatically portrayed the “stupid, very offensive film” as the root cause of the Benghazi violence. Clinton told him, “I have repeatedly, as has the President and other officials in our government, deplored not only the content of this stupid, very offensive film… But we have to exercise more self-discipline… otherwise we’ll be in a vicious downward circle against everyone who has ever felt offended, particularly on the internet….”
Clinton’s telephone call to the Egyptian official also contained a curious reference to what the former secretary referred to as a “very successful investment visit led by my deputy Tom Nides, and on the very day they left this series of incidents began to unfold.”
According to the , Nides, who was deputy secretary for management and resources at the State Department, was at the same time responsible for “communications with donors” to the Clinton Foundation, which is supposed to be a tax-exempt charity.
Tom Nides was also involved in Clinton’s efforts to provide special access to State Department officials for hedge fund clients of her son-in-law, Marc Mezinsky.
“In a September 12 call with the Afghan President Hamid Kharzi, Clinton says at some point they need to talk about “about religious feelings and insults and defamation.” Islamists seeks to criticism (“defamation”) of Islam. The Obama administration with advocates for restrictions on free speech as part of their Benghazi video pr campaign,” according to both Special Operations Speaks and Judicial Watch officials.
The documents also show that Clinton referenced the “actions of a mob” to Tunisian Prime Minister Jebali on September 14. Jebali responded that he condemned “these terrorist actions.”
“There are two scandals here. The first is Hillary Clinton was telling different stories to different foreign leaders about the Benghazi attack – including an admission that it was a terrorist attack,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The second is the State Department’s cover-up of these documents. The State Department is forcing Judicial Watch to play ‘whack-a-mole’ with Clinton and Benghazi documents. It is no wonder that two frustrated federal court judges granted Judicial Watch discovery into the Clinton FOIA issues.”