“Listening to Obama, one would think the United States is vanquishing Islamist butchers throughout the world. And he keeps telling us his ‘security team’ is vetting the thousands of future Democrat voters a/k/a Syrian refugees, but so far has not laid out the procedures being followed during his vetting process,” said Thomas Keirnan, Jr.
Secretary of Homeland Security Jeh Johnson conceded this week what police and intelligence officers knew all along: That Islamic terrorists could in fact infiltrate the U.S. government Syrian refugee program.
In essence, as have other members of the Obama administration who have become adept at verbal gymnastics, Johnson is agreeing that members of congress have legitimate concerns with President Barack Obama’s programs. In fact, on Thursday Obama put on his Commander in Chief facade and told the media and Americans the same message he has been pushing down the throats of the American people.
Fox News’ chief intelligence correspondent, Catherine Herridge, reported following Obama’s speech that the White House and Pentagon are using new metrics to measure success such as “the number of sorties” being flown by U.S. warplanes. Herridge noted that as a measure of success, such a number is insignificant.
“Listening to Obama, one would think the United States is vanquishing radical jihad throughout the world. And he keeps telling us his ‘security team’ is vetting the thousands of future Democrat voters but so far has not laid out the procedures being followed during his vetting process,” said Thomas Keirnan, Jr., a former police intelligence commander now working as a corporate security director.
Meanwhile, New Jersey’s Republican Governor Chris Christie added his name to the other nation’s 32 governors in their refusal ofSyrian refugees. He stressed on Tuesday
that no one should be admitted into the United States in the aftermath of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) attack on Paris and in San Bernardino, California.
Christie even addressed the liberal’s hypothetical involving ‘orphans under the age of five,’ The former prosecutor and now a presidential hopeful said no, due to his distrust of the Obama administration’s so-called national security team that includes Susan “Bengahzi” Rice, Ben Rhodes and the queen of Obama’s court, Valerie Jarrett. He also doubted their ability to vet the refugees coming to America.
The news media portraying Christie as someone who would turn his back on women and children, but the truth is: it’s the media who are being dishonest with the American people. First, the Obama administration’s vetting process is a tissue of lies, especially with what little information is coming in from these refugees. Second, only 13 percent of the refugees fleeing Syria are children, and a fewer percentage are women, according to Obama’s own records.
According to the United Nations, 75 percent of the refugees are men, while only 13 percent are children and about 12 percent are women. Don’t look for gay, lesbian, bi-sexual and transgender Syrians since they are likely already killed by members of the “religion of peace.”
Officials say that only a slight majority, 51 percent, of the refugees are actually from Syria. The other 49 percent are from other Middle Eastern countries or from North Africa, where ISIS affiliates al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) Al Shabaab and Boko Haram exist. The 49 percent are impersonating Syrians using stolen or fraudulent passports acquired on the black market in the Middle East.
“People are just buying Syrian passports, because at the end of the day, how are you going the check them in the middle of a bloody civil war, where hundreds of thousands of people are dead? You can’t just call the Syrians over the phone and ask, ‘Is this guy legitimately living over at 424 Destroyed City Lane?’ So you’ve got a whole bunch of people who are pretending to be Syrian refugees. It’s a major problem in France. It’s a major problem in Europe. It’s a major problem here (in the U.S.), but the Obama administration is really eager to find new undocumented Democratic voters anywhere it can,” said Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Fellow at the David Horowitz Freedom Center.
Jim Kouri is a member of the Board of Advisors and a former vice president of the National Association of Chiefs of Police, Inc. a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization incorporated in Florida in May 1967. The Association was organized for educational and charitable activities for law enforcement officers in command ranks and supervisory agents of state & federal law enforcement agencies as well as leaders in the private security sector. NACOP also provides funding to small departments, officers and the families of those officers paralyzed and disabled in the line of duty.