While FBI Director James Comey hasn’t spoken publicly since he told Congress in a letter about new information surrounding the Clinton Foundation case, a number of insiders are providing information on where their investigation is headed.
According to New York City police sources, who are investigating former Congressman Andrew Weiner, estranged husband of Hillary Clinton’s top minion, the FBI’s white collar crime section has agents probing the multitude of accusations of a vast pay-for-play scheme between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Clinton Foundation, which had allegedly occurred while she headed the State Department.
The scam was basically the State Department favoring certain foreign and domestic officials and businessmen who were contributors to the Foundation’s pseudo-charities — a claim Bill and Hillary Clinton repeatedly denied.
A Fox News Channel’s source claims that the FBI has labeled the Clinton Foundation a “very high priority.”
“Interviews have been repeatedly conducted about the case, and the FBI continues to build a lot of evidence,” Fox reports on Friday. The news channel’s source also said, “[T]here is an avalanche of new information coming every day.”
While the Clinton Foundation is being probed by the white-collar crime investigators, the classified e-mail investigation is reportedly being run by the National Security Division of the FBI. That division’s agents are sorting through the laptop of former Democratic Congressman-turned sex crimes suspect, Anthony Wiener, and have found e-mails believed to have been transmitted from Hillary Clinton’s home-cooked Internet server.
NYPD sources say during their investigation of Weiner and his computer they found evidence linking Clinton and her associates to:
• Money laundering
• Child exploitation
• Sex crimes with minors (children)
• Pay to play through Clinton Foundation
• Obstruction of justice
• Other felony crimes
According to a number of news outlets including anchorman Bret Baier of Fox News:
- The Clinton Foundation is much deeper, much larger, and much more expansive than anyone has previously known.
- Currently multiple teams of agents are searching Anthony Weiner and two Clinton aides’ laptops.
- New Clinton emails, which haven’t been previously investigated, were found on Anthony Weiner’s laptop which were originally written and stored on Hillary Clinton’s now infamous private server. These emails are likely classified.
- FBI sources believe the evidence at their disposal will lead to indictments involving “pay-to-play” unless the DOJ interferes with the investigation.
- Additional FBI sources believe, within 99% accuracy, that Hillary Clinton’s private server was hacked by multiple foreign intelligence agencies. It has been estimated that five foreign intelligence services have hacked into Hillary’s private email server.