Law enforcement sources on Sunday informed Conservative Base that FBI agents will be angry if the Attorney General and the Justice Department doesn’t prosecute presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton based on their findings. They have said that numerous federal public corruption cases have been developed and prosecuted with a lot less evidence than they’ve already collected against Mrs. Clinton.
A series of the emails released on Friday reveals that Hillary Clinton directed one of her minions at the already corrupted State Department to remove or erase the classified designation of a sensitive email communication, which for anyone else in government would be a federal crime.
According to a former federal prosecutor now a legal watchdog, “This is gigantic. She caused to be removed a classified marking and then had it transmitted in an unencrypted manner. That is a felony. The removal of the classified marking is a federal crime. It is the same thing to order someone to do it as if she had done it herself.”
Joe DiGenova, a former federal prosecutor during President Ronald Reagan’s administration, told talk show host Laura Ingraham — a former attorney who served as a Supreme Court Justice’s clerk — that the FBI’s investigation of Clinton’s email server appears to have “reached a critical mass.”
Besides the emails and suspicious “private Internet server,” the FBI is investigating the Clinton Foundation and its interaction with the State Department during Hillary Clinton’s reign as Secretary of State.
A civil-rights activist and radio talk host, Kevin Jackson a/k/a The Black Sphere, has noted that the Clinton family’s charity — the Clinton Foundation — is arguably the most expansive money laundering operation in the world. He then explained how it works:
1. You create a separate foreign “charity.” In this case one in Canada.
2. Foreign oligarchs and governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did — contributing mega millions. I’m sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin’s buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).
3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.
4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors. The Canadian “charity” includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted. As an aside, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing minor favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal but not exactly putting U.S. security t risk.
5. The Clinton Foundation then spendssomeof this money for legitimate good works programs. Experts estimate that The Clinton Foundation has donated no more than 15 percent of the donations to charitable pursuits. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton’s lavish salaries, and lavish lifestyle, particularly travel, and virtually all tax free. In on year alone, the foundation spent over $8 million in travel expenses.
6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world’s best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these “clerical errors” and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.
7. Net result — foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton’s pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.
“This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling,” said Jackson, who often appears on Fox News Channel and Blaze TV.
The Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross revealed on Monday that emails from the Clinton-run State Department described how a top official urged Hillary Clinton’s aide-de-camp, Huma Abedin, in August 2011 that Clinton should begin using the government email system “to protect against unexpected outages of her private email server.”
Abedin disagreed telling that official, Stephen Mull, then the executive secretary at the State Department, that a State-issued Blackberry equipped with a state.gov email address “doesn’t make a lot of sense.”
“Besides showing that Clinton’s top aides were against the idea of her using a state.gov email account, the emails show for the first time that top State Department officials were aware of Clinton’s private email server arrangement,” said Ross.
“The more you read and hear, the more you realize just how corrupt Hillary Clinton was, is and probably always will be. And this country’s voters are seriously considering making this woman the Commander in Chief? They’re comfortable making her the most powerful person in the world?” asked Marion Mobley, a former police detective and prosecuting attorney.
Jim Kouri, CPP, is founder and CEO of Kouri Associates, a homeland security, public safety and political consulting firm. He's formerly Fifth Vice-President, now a Board Member of the National Association of Chiefs of Police, a columnist, and a contributor to the nationally syndicated talk-radio program, the Chuck Wilder Show..
He's former chief of police at a New York City housing project in Washington Heights nicknamed "Crack City" by reporters covering the drug war in the 1980s. In addition, he served as director of public safety at St. Peter's University and director of security for several major organizations. He's also served on the National Drug Task Force and trained police and security officers throughout the country.