Please be advised that this report explains how the Clinton Family’s alleged money laundering enterprise brought millions of dollars from suspicious donors to the Clinton Foundation’s coffers on a money trail that ran through Canada.
A number of Conservative Base readers — the majority of them current or retired law enforcement and intelligence officers — have said they believed the Hillary Clinton email scandal was created by her, her attorneys, her crew of sycophants and some members of the news media in order to direct attention away from what may be considered intentional criminal enterprises. “It’s simple: they chose a scandal to have the FBI investigate that would be confusing to most Americans and fodder for the intellectual elite to debate. Meanwhile, no one — especially the Democratic Party controlled news media — conducted anything even resembling an investigation of the Clinton’s cash-cow charity known as the Clinton Foundation in which millions and millions of dollars were laundered and only a dime out of every dollar went to help any suffering human beings,” said former New York police officer and corporate security director Emanuel Lopez-Frecchio.
While presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton claims the U.S. State Department was successful in achieving its tasks under her direction, it appears that once again the former First Lady and Senator is exaggerating her successes during her tenure as Secretary of State. On the campaign trail, Clinton – who claims she still believes there is gender inequality and continued bullying of woman in America – is remaining silent about a new report that tells voters a different story about her fighting for women’s rights. For example, reported incidents of sexual harassment at the State Department have almost tripled under both Secretary Clinton and current Secretary John Kerry, according to an inspector general’s report.
“The female politician who says she wants to be women’s ‘champion’ as President of the United States, helped her allegedly lecherous husband to all but destroy Bill Clinton’s accusers. In fact, Hillary [Clinton] lead a special ‘war room’ committee to help cover up what she termed ‘bimbo eruptions.’ I guess now she needs the bimbos’ votes,” said a former corporate security director, Lester Sorrenson. who specialized in investigating hostile work environment cases.
“Because her husband was being sued by one of the women targeted by the Clinton clan, why were there no charges brought against Hillary Clinton for witness tampering? These people got away with not just some minor violations but with major infractions including intimidating witnesses and other criminal conspiracies,” Sorrenson said.
While Hillary Clinton is campaigning on both her support for women and her intention to help woman overcome their powerlessness in the nation’s workplaces, her own personal record on protecting women and their civil rights appears lacking in the latest report. Inspector General Steve Linck shows a disturbing increase in reported harassment investigations within the State Department during the past few years and it recommends a mandatory harassment training program for all employees at all levels within the department.
In the section regarding key findings, the report states: “A significant increase in reported harassment inquiries in the Department of State over the past few fiscal years supports the need for mandatory harassment training for Department of State employees.”
The IG noted that reported harassment incidents rose from 88 cases in 2011 to 248 in 2014, Kerry’s second year as secretary. According to former sex crimes investigator and forensic psychologist Karen King-Howard, it’s probably a “safe bet that if this report – which was reported in the news media on Friday – gains traction in the news media, Clinton and Kerry will point fingers at one another or work together to find a scapegoat to throw under the Obama bus.”
Besides those considered formal complaints lodged through proper channels, there were hundreds of informal complaints that were made known during the same period. In 2014, 43 percent of new complaints filed involved accusations of harassment or unfair hiring or promotion practices. Meanwhile 38 percent of the complaints alleged sex discrimination or workplace reprisals.
“While Mrs. Clinton is out there criticizing men and businesses about their alleged mistreatment of women, on her watch at the State Department female and male employees were sexually harassed, bullied and exposed to a hostile work environment. It’s the epitome of hypocrisy but then again that’s par for the course with the Bill and Hillary Clinton team,” said a political strategist and former prosecuting attorney Michael Baker.
“I guess now she needs the bimbos’ votes,” said Carlos Murphy, a former corporate security director who specialized in investigating hostile work environment cases. “How many women were ridiculed, harassed and smeared by our wannabe ‘champion?’ And she even had the majority of news outlets helping her avoid scrutiny,” said Murphy, a former New York police detective.
World’s Most Expansive Money Laundering Operation
According civil-rights activist and radio talk host Kevin Jackson, a/k/a The Black Sphere, the Clinton family’s charity is arguably the most expansive money laundering operation in the world. He then explained how it works:
1. You create a separate foreign “charity.” In this case one in Canada run by Clinton comrade Frank Giustra, whose name is mentioned several times in the bestselling book Clinton Cash.
2. Foreign oligarchs and governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did – contributing mega millions. I’m sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin’s buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).
3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.
4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors. The Canadian “charity” includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted. As an aside, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing minor favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal but not exactly putting U.S. security at risk. Also note that Democratic vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine as governor did exactly the same thing: took over $150,000 as a gift.
5. The Clinton Foundation then spends some of this money for legitimate good works programs. Experts estimate that The Clinton Foundation has donated no more than 10 percent of the donations to charitable pursuits. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton’s lavish salaries, and lavish lifestyle, particularly travel, and virtually all tax free. In one year alone, the foundation spent over $8 million in travel expenses.
6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world’s best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these “clerical errors” and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.
7. Net result – foreign money, much of it from other countries, goes into the Clinton’s pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.
This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling.