The following evidence supports the allegation that the American News Media is thoroughly corrupted, has a “hate capitalist America first” political agenda, and has earned its reputation as the Democrats’ biggest Political Action Committee:
- The news media’s feverish efforts to malign and mischaracterize Gov. Sarah Palin during the 2008 Presidential campaign. The despicable acts they committed to invade Palin’s privacy, the relentless misrepresentations of Palin’s statements, the “gotcha” traps in every interview — all reflected a desperate and highly successful campaign to douse the only spark of life in McCain’s moribund 2008 campaign. When Palin’s selection as McCain’s VP candidate was announced, McCain’s campaign received a huge lift that threatened the Democrat plan to take back the presidency. Dutifully, the news media sprung into action to destroy Palin and their plan was highly successful.
- The news media’s lack of any serious inquiry into Obama’s background when he was selected as the Democrat candidate in 2008. No interest in his education background, his work experience, his accomplishments, his philosophy, his citizenship or any other aspect of who he really was and what he believed. No interest in his radical hate-America-first preacher, “Rev.” Jeremiah Wright. No interest in his tutoring for ten years by a radical black communist. No interest in his lack of any serious background or accomplishments that would qualify him to be President.
- The news media’s support for the misleading claim that the Benghazi attack (and loss of four lives, including the American Ambassador) was the result of an obscure video made in California and circulated among a very few on the internet. This claim had zero credibility, yet it was dutifully promoted by the corrupt American news media to cover up the gross failure of the Obama Administration on the eve of the 2012 elections. Anything to get the Democrat candidate elected, regardless of the consequences.
- The news media’s complete lack of interest in the dramatic rise of the US national debt after Democrats took control of the House and the Senate following the 2006 elections. The deficit growth to less than $500 billion after the September 11, 2001 Islamic terrorist attacks on the US was followed by four straight years of deficit reductions to a low of $168 billion for FY 2006 under the Bush-GOP Congress. Democrats shot up the deficit by more than threefold in 2007 after they had taken control of Congress (the first year of Obama’s Senate term). In 2008, the Democrat Congress boosted the deficit by another threefold to well in excess of one trillion dollars (the highest peace-time deficit in our nation’s history). Subsequent to Obama’s inauguration, deficits remained above $1 trillion for nearly every year of his administration. Sadly, by the time the GOP took control of the House and Senate again, the GOP had been neutralized to the point where it was led by the feckless bumbling incompetents, John Boehner (House Speaker) and Mitch McConnell (Senate minority and majority leader). These GOP politicians appeared more committed to attacking the “Tea Party” movement while avoiding conflict with Obama. The GOP leadership shows no desire to protect the American people from the devastating consequences of massive deficits that have more than doubled the total national debt under Obama.
- The news media’s failure to reveal Obama’s advocacy of the Cloward-Piven strategy to bring capitalist America to its knees so that it can be replaced by a socialist utopia (see North Korea and Cuba for prime examples of how well that works).
- The news media’s deference to the mountain of corruption and incompetence surrounding both President Obama and candidate Hillary Clinton. When Clinton recently stated all women’s claims of sexual assault (including unwanted sexual advances) should be taken seriously, not one member of the media asked her whether she thought that approach should apply to the many women who claimed her husband had made improper sexual advances toward them (to the point of rape in at least one case).
- The recent performance of CNBC’s GOP “debate” moderators should leave little doubt in anyone’s mind of the enormous bias of the news media that reveals their open advocacy for Democrat politicians.
- The news media’s assault on Donald Trump, Carly FIorina, Dr. Ben Carson and Sen. Ted Cruz is further evidence of the media’s enormous bias. Were Fiorina a Democrat, she’d be given every deference that Hillary and Obama receive. Were Dr. Carson a Democrat, he would be lauded by the news media as an intelligent and articulate Black candidate. Those doing exactly what the news media are doing to smear, misrepresent and torpedo the Carson campaign would be labeled “racists”. Fiorina would be hailed as a highly-qualified woman to become the first woman President. Were he a Democrat, Trump would be given the same deference. He’d be referred to as “feisty” and “straight-talking” for being blunt, rather than a “loose cannon” and the many other derogatory terms the news media use to describe Trump. Were Sen. Cruz a Democrat advocating the Progressive/Leftist agenda, the news media would be trumpeting him as an articulate, intellectual Hispanic well-suited to be the first Hispanic President.
- The news media is tightly connected to the Democrat Party:
- Former ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice, Obama’s National Security Advisor and Benghazi cover-up specialist.
- CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s Deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
- Senior national correspondent for the ABC program, Good Morning America, is married to Jay Carney, Obama’s former White House Press Secretary.
- ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie Hogan, Obama’s former Deputy Press Secretary and currently a spokesman for Organizing for Action, an Obama-spawned Progressive activist group.
- Elizabeth Sherwood, special advisor to President Obama, and ABC President Ben Sherwood are siblings.
- CNN Vice-President Virginia Moseley is married to former Deputy Secretary of State under Bill Clinton, Tom Nides.
Watch any “debate” and note how the moderators treat the Democrat candidates vs. how they treat the Republican candidates.
Anyone who cannot see the enormous bias is either monumentally ignorant or blind.
Bob Webster is a descendant of Daniel Webster’s father and early American patriot, Ebenezer Webster. Bob has always had a strong interest in history, our Constitution, U.S. politics and law. Politically he is a constitutional republican (“little r” republican) with objectivist and libertarian roots, he has faith in the ultimate triumph of truth and reason over deception and emotion. His favorite novel is Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand and believes it should be required reading for every high school student so they can understand the dangers of tolerating the growth of unconstitutional crushingly powerful central government. He strongly believes, as our Constitution enshrines, that the interests of the individual should be held superior to the interests of the state.
A lifelong interest in meteorology and climatology spurred his strong interest in science. Bob earned his degree in Mathematics at Virginia Tech, graduating in 1964.